Pitch your project. Pitch yourself. Sat, 01/31 @ 11 AM with Marc Atkinson, Savannah Strachan, Luke Stepleton, and Andy Wood.
Marc Atkinson – Record Producer / Video Coordinator
Marc Atkinson is a producer at Rooftop Comedy and a part of the team driving production of albums, specials and original audio programming. Marc has produced audio at showcases around the bay area and has an extensive history of involvement in comedy as a fan first and, more recently, as a producer, writer, and curator of comedy content.
- Being charged with developing original audio content from all kinds of talent.
- Currently developing our 2015 slate of albums, audio shows, and video specials as well as new products including Mini Albums and pilots.
- Producing content from major talent while still helping develop new comics.
- Slated to release 10 specials and more than 20 albums in 2015, up from 18 albums in 2014.
- Albums we produced got featured on a handful of top comedy album countdowns.
- Produced Maronzio Vance’s exclusive content for Pandora’s Comedy Spotlight feature.
- Development of non-album content such as narration and performance works for comedic talent.
Savannah Strachan- RPM Casting
Prior to forming 3BD, Luke Stepleton was Director of Entertainment Partnerships and Top Talent Management at Machinima, the world’s leading Entertainment and Gaming YouTube Network.
Stepleton has extensive experience working with talent and top companies such as Ubisoft and Taco Bell, to create integrations that effectively communicate a brand’s narrative while being 100% authentic.
Stepleton can also be seen in 3 BlackDot’s successful mobile game, Zombie Killer Squad, in which he is featured as an in-game character. This is the first time that real YouTube celebrities with huge followings are characters in a video game.
Andy Wood-Founder of Bridgetown Comedy Fest